The Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf (PTI)-led governments make policies based on empowering the poorer sectors of society and increasing their living standards by adopting time-to-time digitally enabled poverty alleviation measures.
In, the persuasion of this aim, PM Imran Khan has started several steps to tackle the coronavirus pandemic. To support underprivileged sections of society, PM has established the Ehsaas Emergency Cash programme 2022. The Ehsaas Emergency Cash Program is Pakistan’s greatest social protection initiative. The goal is to assist 12 million families financially. This program has been working hard to deliver Rs. 12000 to eligible, underprivileged Pakistani couples and families. Between 1 Crore and 2 Lac families.
The second round of cash distribution has begun, with worthy families receiving an emergency amount of Rs. 12,000 in monthly instalments. Each family will get an instalment from January to April 2022 during this period.
Recognition by World Bank
In terms of the number of individuals covered, the World Bank has named Pakistan’s government’s Ehsaas Emergency Cash programme as one of the top four social protection measures in the world. Since Pakistan was one of the top five low-income nations in terms of social protection spending
Read More: Pakistan Super League (PSL) 2022
Women And transgender Quota
Under the new initiative of ‘Ehsaas Rehri Ban,’ they would allocate a special quota for women and transgender vendors in order to create a suitable business climate for them and secure a decent life for them.
Under the umbrella of this program
- Employees of the federal and provincial governments are not eligible to apply.
- Kashmir and Gilgit Baltistan are among the provinces where this programme applies.
- All women enrolled in the Ehsaas Kafalat programme would be given Rs. 12,000 for four months.
- The amount for the ehsaas emergency cash programme is determined by population rather than NFC criteria.
- According to the Provincial Budget, the provinces also provide funds.
- Punjab would provide 7 lacs, while Sindh will provide 2.5 lac to worthy individuals.
How can I know if I’m eligible?
You can find out if you are eligible for Ehsaas emergency cash by texting your CNIC number to 8171 from your phone. When you receive the confirmation SMS, you can go to your nearest Ehsaas registration centre to receive the Rs. 12000 ehsas cash amount after being accepted by the automated process. We recommend you do not trust any phone number other than the official one.
Categories of Beneficiaries
- People who already get Rs. 2,000 per month as part of the Ehsaas Kafaalat programme will now receive an extra Rs. 1,000 as part of the Eshaas Emergency Cash Program for the next four months, with payment made at a flat cost of Rs. 12,000 for the four months. Around 4.5 million people fall into this category.
- People who are already represented in the National Socio-Economic Database fall under this category. There are 4 million inhabitants in the city.
- Around 3.5 million persons are included, as well as those districts has collated whose names and are undergoing data verification.
They subjected these categories to a data analysis in order to determine who is the most deserving. Provinces can choose to support more people than the Ehsaas Emergency Cash Program allows, but they must provide a list of those persons and the amount they want to help. They applied the same data checks to the entire list.
Please keep in mind that the welfare programmes of the federal government (Ehsaas) and the provincial governments are not the same. However, as long as you are eligible, you can use funds from both governments.
Read Also: Pakistan Super League Schedule 2022
Those who cannot apply for this program
- Those who do not have the correct CNIC.
- Current and former government (federal or provincial) employees and their spouses.
- In the recent past, they traveled abroad.
- Those who are registered in another relief scheme under the federal government.
- Those who own property.
- Until the utility bills of more than Rs. 10,000
- Those who have mobile bills worth Rs 1,000 or more. 1,000
- Those who have a passport or have applied for themselves and their spouse.
- Three or more family members took advantage of CNIC with executive fees.
How To Apply for Ehsaas Emergency Program NADRA 2022
- Send your CNIC number to 8171
- If your CNIC number is valid for Ehsaas Emergency Program online registration, you will go to the next step automatically; otherwise, you will receive a notification stating that “Your CNIC number is not eligible for the Ehsaas Emergency Cash Program NADRA.”
- If they blocked the applicant because of incorrect profile, he will receive an SMS notification; otherwise, he will go to the next step.
- If you or your spouse works for the government, you will be alerted through SMS if you are not qualified for the Ehsas Emergency Cash Programme; otherwise, you will proceed to the next step.
- If your CNIC number is in the NSER (National Socio-Economic Registry) Data Base and you are eligible for the Ehsaas Emergency Cash Program online registration, SMS will notify you about the cash grant and how to get it.
- If it does not list your CNIC in the NSER database, you must apply for the programme through your local Ehsaas Registration Center.
Ehsaas Rashan Program 2022
Pakistan’s Prime Minister introduced the new Ehsaas Rashan Program 2022 / Ehsaas Emergency Cash Program 2022 which aims to assist low-profile and destitute people. The goal of launching the Ehsas Rashan initiative is to increase inflation. It would be the government of Pakistan’s first-ever subsidy programme for worthy persons. The most significant aspect of this programme is to make it easier for people to buy food (rashan) from Karyana Store by offering a 30% discount on four main commodities, such as flour, lentils, and ghee/cooking oil.
For the next six months, they have set aside a total budget of Rs 120 billion for Ehsaas Rashan. If you qualify, you must apply for registration, which is now open. As we all know, inflation is rising as the cost of electricity, gas, and other everyday products rises, and the cost of living is rising as well. The Ehsaas Ration scheme will operate on the “Card-in-PIN” principle.
- You must purchase a mobile SIM card with your own CNIC number.
- It will do the registration using the rashan portal, which is available online.
- The Karyana Merchants Mobile Point of Sale will be enrolled by NBP. Karyana Merchants will download an Android app from the Google Play Store.
- Before enrolling, the Karyana Business should be physically verified.
- Owners of Karyanas must have a bank account. Only one person will be eligible to take part in the Ahsas Rashan programme.
See More: PSL Teams 2022
Karyana Merchant Registration
If you own a Karyana and want to register online, go to the Karyana Merchant Registration option and fill out the form with the following information:
- Full Name
- CNIC Number
- Mobile Number
- Captcha Code
- Received OTP Code
- Shop Name
- Shop Address
- Nearest Branch of National Bank of Pakistan
- Bank Name
- Bank Account Number
Ehsaas Rashan Program Features
- This programme will help 2 million families, whose decision they will base on the results of the latest ehsaas survey.
- This programme will assist 13 million individuals in total, or 53 percent of Pakistan’s population.
- Every month, a thousand rupees will be given to each family for the purchase of flour, pulses, and pulses/cooking oil.
- This service will be offered at designated crime outlets run by the National Bank of Pakistan.
- A program’s budget for the fiscal year is 120 billion rupees. The program’s expense will provide the federated provinces with a sense of rationing.
Ehsaas Education Stipend for Inter and Matric Students
The Pakistani government offers Ehsaas Waseela Taleem. Students in secondary, Matric, and Intermediate will get quarterly stipends based on their class through this scheme. This initiative identifies bright students who are facing financial difficulties. Matric students will receive PKR 3000 per quarter, while males in the first and second year will receive PKR 3,500 and girls in the first and second year will receive PKR 4,000.
The Waseela Taleem Program does not have a deadline; therefore, students can apply during the year. As a result, anyone in need should apply for this fantastic service. This programme is open to students from all around Pakistan.
The government has been expanding the scope and reach of its flagship Ehsaas programme to preserve the dwindling purchasing power of low-income groups afflicted by growing inflation, unemployment, and poverty, as well as to uplift the disadvantaged.
Nearly nine out of ten Pakistanis (89%) who received help from the programme are happy with the amount of money they received. 90% of Pakistanis say the Ehsaas Emergency Cash Program 2022 should be expanded and expanded even more to accommodate more people. Such programs are definitely praise-worthy for their help, which was the crying need of the hour. The future of this program will depend on the future of this government and the way the sitting government executes this program in the next two years.